Citizens Federal Savings and Loan is locally owned and operated. Therefore we can provide you with fast answers and a quick turn around time from the date of your application to the day of closing. Our loan officers will work with you throughout the whole process and close your loan.
To apply for a mortgage loan please set up an appointment with one of our loan officers by calling 937-593-0015 or stop by our office located at 110 N. Main St. Bellefontaine, OH.
Information Needed for Application
To insure your loan application is processed and closed in the shortest time possible, please be able to provide the following information:
- Buying a home - a copy of your Purchase Contract, signed by all buyers and sellers.
- Building a new home - a copy of your plans, specifications and the Contractor's Contract.
- Refinancing your home - you will need your current mortgage balance, interest rate, principal and interest payment, annual real estate taxes, and homeowners insurance amounts.
- W-2 form from your employers and a recent pay stub showing year to date earnings for each applicant.
- Documentation showing the amount of retirement, disability, or social security income received.
- If child support or alimony is to be considered as income, copy of divorce decree and court payment record.
- If self-employed, copies of the last two years personal and business federal signed income tax returns and a year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- Approximate balance, account numbers and institutions name and address on all checking accounts, savings accounts, CD's, 401 K plans, stocks, and mutual funds. Copies of statements of these accounts will be needed.
- If down payment is from the sale of a property, a copy of the closing disclosure statement showing the amount of proceeds. If the sale has not yet occurred, please bring your signed sales contract.
- The names, addresses, and phone numbers of landlords for the last 2 years and the amount of your current rent.
- Complete list of balances, minimum monthly payments, account numbers and addresses on all debts regarding home and equity loans, auto, personal loans, and credit cards.